Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install a Yada reverse camera. It says to tap the two wires going to the reverse light. I discovered, as you will already have guessed, that my 2012 Titan has two black wires (one centered, one to the side), not one, plus the white wire. So, which black wire should I tap? (I want the camera to be on only when the truck is in reverse.) THANKS in advance for your assistance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to install a Yada reverse camera. It says to tap the two wires going to the reverse light. I discovered, as you will already have guessed, that my 2012 Titan has two black wires (one centered, one to the side), not one, plus the white wire. So, which black wire should I tap? (I want the camera to be on only when the truck is in reverse.) THANKS in advance for your assistance!
Hi, so today I also have installed a wireless backup camera on my 2012 and sure enough there are 3 wires on the reverse backup light. After a few google ups (and down... lol) the red and blue is positive and the center wire is negative. The 3rd one seems to be a ground back to the sentinel light when taking the keys out the ignition. 45 minutes instalation easy for a not so handy me, and... Voilà.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts