Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my new Infinity Basslink in the mail today..

It was $202 shipped to my door in 3 days via Amazon.com. I got my 8guage amp kit yeturday, and the sub today.

Installed the amp kit yesturday..what a PITA that was, but easy (I know electrical stuff).

The Basslink was very easy to install. I put this in my SUV and laid it flat. Hooking it up was quick and painless. And it looks good!!

Sound quality..WOW this thing has got some power! Outside my truck I could hear some quality low notes, but not enough to annoy me. This was with the system turned up and the amp turned up.

Inside, I found it to be too much bass. I couldn't hear my music and it was just simply too loud. Not distorted at all, which is good. Quality is great, no muddy sound, or rattle at all.

Overall, this is great fill in for the low end. I'm more than happy with my results and for the price, I couldn't beat it!

I'll get some photos tomorrow after work, and post up.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Kool...wonder how it would sound in a KC Titan...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome I assume.

From what I've read on the web, they are popular in rangers, and Ram pickups..along with F1/250's

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after rolling around a few days with it..and tuning it, it sounds great! On the amp I have everything set to medium. On my adjust knob next to my seat, I have it turned 1/4 way up..I guess you could consider this "volume".. if I go half way, it's just too much bass for my liking. If I go full blown, it rattles anything an everything inside my truck. Good news though, it doesn't distort which is good..

I give it two thumbs up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.