Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O man where to start. So i look on the internet at a truck that caught my eye a maroon base model but lifted titan . So i call they say that it might be sold but come down and we will see what they can do for me. So it worked they got me down there and sold that one out from under me .. no big sweat right the owner of the dealer tells me he will sell me his demo with all the extras for the same price so im like now your talking. right . well i end up buying that one it is a charcoal grey heavy metal edition fully loaded and they tell me they can lift it and tint it if thats what i wanted . so i go for it and am very happy so they came and got my truck last fri and said it be done sat afternoon. it comes and goes , long story short they jakked me around the salesman apparently got the sale and was a yahooo after the fact thinkin he had it wrapped up but i ended up calling the owner of the dealership and he did damage control to save the sale . basically i got my truck back with no tinted windows bc i told them to just lift it and get it back to me before i go somewhere else .. so they did , said they were sorry and then asked me to give them 10 on the survey .. yeah right .. i got my truck back drove to work this morning and come to a stop and got a vibration in the rear end .. so we will look at it this fri in two days if it keeps going on . They had me by the gonads bc i fell in love with the truck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.