Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a real sweet tonneau cover. I'll post more picts, next weekend, with the cover open in the three positions. These picts were posted earlier in General Discussion.

http://www.rollnlock.com/index.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Titan_TX said:
Nice, how much that cost ya and how hard to install? Is it removeable if you need the extra space?
They are around $900.00 installed, a little expensive but a hell of lot more practical than any other cover I've seen. I didn't install this but there are instuctions on their web site. Looks a little time consuming but not too difficult. As for the removable question, it rolls right up to about 10" from the back window leaving the truck bed completely open.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for a tonneau cover and yours looks perfect. Do you have side-rails? Does this cover work with them?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zio said:
I am looking for a tonneau cover and yours looks perfect. Do you have side-rails? Does this cover work with them?
I don't have side rails but my quess would be that there is still room for them. The clamp-on track only takes up about 3 inches of the bed rail (check out pict#3). The down-side is you loose the utilitrack that runs along under the rear window, that's where the storage is for the cover when it is rolled up.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts