Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing performance oriented, but since the Titan is my new daily driver and towpig I did a few upgrades.

1. Added the XM module to my AVIC-Z2 unit
2. Custom installed the Odyssey trailer brake controller
3. OEM foglight kit and front plate bracket from CourtesyParts.com
4. Weather-Tech molded floor liners
5. Removed the aftermarket nerfbars that came on the truck
6. Line-X
7. UWS low-profile deepwell bed box
8. Hitch receiver cap
9. Flip-out bed extender

I'm glad I decided to go Line-X this time vs. the Rhino Liner I used on my Canyon. The Line-X looks much nicer and has a much tighter texture; less globby. Also glad that I went with the low-profile box on this truck as it seems to fit to proportions the best. The biggest benefit is I can still see out the back which is important for towing, getting hitched up, parking the trailer etc.

Future plans:
1. 35% tint in the front windows
2. Repairing the front bumper dent (may have to replace)
3. Armada front airdam
4. Might swap the black door handles out for chrome, but that's to determined.

Some Pictures:

Before:

After:

The AVIC-Z2 with Metra trim plate

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Nice job !!!! I don't know how old you are but I'll tell you this...without the step bars, that step in gets real old real fast...and you'll end up wearing the left corner of the seat over time sliding in. The bed liner looks close to my factory spray in!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very nice...Youre gonna love that low profile deep well box. Ive got one on my truck and holds a ton of stuff. The LineX looks real tight, might just have to jump on that as well because the factory liner just isnt cutting it any more.

·
Registered
894 Posts
As far as tint, if you can go for 15% to match all the rear windows. I have it matched and it looks sharp.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice job !!!! I don't know how old you are but I'll tell you this...without the step bars, that step in gets real old real fast...and you'll end up wearing the left corner of the seat over time sliding in. The bed liner looks close to my factory spray in!
I'm 6'4" so I actually slide right in at the factory ride height. The nerfbars just got in the way. If I tried to step up on them I had to hunch over to get my head in the door opening. I actually sold them on Sunday... they went quickly.

Very nice...Youre gonna love that low profile deep well box. Ive got one on my truck and holds a ton of stuff. The LineX looks real tight, might just have to jump on that as well because the factory liner just isnt cutting it any more.
Thanks... I bought this truck to DD and tow my race car so it will get put to use being filled with tools and supplies etc. etc. etc.

As far as tint, if you can go for 15% to match all the rear windows. I have it matched and it looks sharp.
Yeah that's what I've heard, a buddy just got 15% on his new F-150 and it matches the factory glass dead on. However, Virginia can get a bit crazy when it comes to tint tickets if you're much darker than 35%. Technically you can only have 50% on the front side windows, but you can get away with 35 just fine. Plus I don't care for it much darker than 35.

Thanks for all the compliments... got the bed extender back in toninght.... it's black too so it matches the Line-X very nicely.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added a couple pictures of the bed extender.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
wasn't feeling the chrome nerf bars. good call there, but in my opinion, i wouldn't get chrome handles. just doesn't feel right with a red truck. but that's just my 2 cents. looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts