Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a radiant silver CC. I want to put some running boards on for the wifey getting in and out and the utility of being able to wash the roof.

So I have a kind of poll/question: Which would you run, chrome or black with a silver Titan?

Also, has anyone ever seen Nasta Factory Style running boards up close and in person?

I am leaning more towards black instead of chrome and am having to choose between Nasta and Ionic -- they look almost identical but Nasta is only $209 shipped! $230 for the Ionic.

They post great pics of the structure of the Ionics but no stucture pics of the Nasta's.

I don't wanna step through my running boards with my big 230 pounds.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I liked the look of the factory charcoal with my silver but black might look nice also! Make sure you dont get the little thin tube ones make sure they are nice and big like the factory ones. here is a really bad picture for referance. (i weigh 250 and they didnt even bend when i step on them!)

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey bud I just bought a 09 titan 4x4 CC LE and when I got home the first thing I did was rip off the factory running chrome running boards. Id sell em to ya cheap the truck only has 20k on it and the boards are like new I live in NC so I can let ya pick em up or ship them. Lemme know

hit me up at [email protected]

sent ya a pm as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts