Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a cold air intake and have narrowed down to the S&B. I have a 2010 Titan FF,will the S&B intake work for me? I have only seen one part number for the 5.6L, #75-6012, yet the cut off year is 2007.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
It will work fine for you. The 2010 OEM intake is the same as all the earlier years, so fitment should be ok.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
you will be fine

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the S&B intake on my 08 titan. The first picture is when I first installed it.

The second picture is with the Ram air mod, and I painted the clear cover black, also for shizz and giggles I had some DEI heat wrap tape that doesn't do a thing lol wrapped around the intake tubing, its more for bling I guess...

I'm eventually going to order the Relentless 4in intake setup.

Enjoy

Pic 1

Pic 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
i want to do this

I have the S&B intake on my 08 titan. The first picture is when I first installed it.

The second picture is with the Ram air mod, and I painted the clear cover black, also for shizz and giggles I had some DEI heat wrap tape that doesn't do a thing lol wrapped around the intake tubing, its more for bling I guess...

I'm eventually going to order the Relentless 4in intake setup.

Enjoy

Pic 1

Pic 2
can you please tell me where you got the transition peice from the air box to the hose? that's the tidiest set up i've seen since i started researching this mod

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here are some pictures of how I installed my Ram air.

The parts used I picked up at Lowes or Home Depot.

1x 12inch piece of 3in or 4in diameter Corrugated polyethylene plastic tubing (non-porous) price= less than $5

1x 3in or 4in Rubber coupling for PVC or Plastic pipes. $5

Time to dremel/cut/holesaw, however you choose to cut away plastic on the intake airbox and the section between the rear of the grill and front of the windshield washer container.... 1-Hour or so.

I cut my S&B intake air box with a serrated steak knife lol, thats all I had at the time, it worked great though, the plastic is really thin and flexible. I used a dremel on the hard plastic that you run the tubing through to the grill.

That is the install of my S&B intake with Ram air MOD.

The Picture below is of my new RELENTLESS RPM 4in Cold Air Intake and I'm comparing the S&B intake tubing diameters.

Hope you all enjoyed.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Just installed a S&B Intake on my 2009 Titan (thanks richworxs) and man is it BAD A$$. Need to do a little bit of modding to it, i.e. pipe insulation around the air opening on the box to seal it up with the port on the fender and put a little bit of rubber on the bottom for vibration betweek 3700-4200ish RPM but it sounds awesome otherwise and can definitely feel the power improvement. If you are debating this intake, don't, it's awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.