Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this has been mentioned before but Oh well. I think it's cool. :) I was watching my local news last night and they stated that Ford and Chevy truck and SUV sales are way down and that Nissan and Toyota truck and SUV sales are at record highs! :D They didn't mention Dodge though. I think they are doing about average. Just thought that was cool that's all. Thanks for looking. 8)

·
Registered
343 Posts
The word is starting to get out,Nissan is the way to go.Come to the light children come to the light,Nissan is what you need!!! LOL !!!! My first Nissan was in 1986,been with them very since!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yea, I posted something about it the other day. Titan sales for the month of Feb were up almost 50% over what it was last Feb. Of course, the Titan had just came out a few months before, but a 50% gain is pretty good!

I think Ford Trucks were down something like 15-20%. After that terrible consumer reports reliability rating for 2005 and all of them catching on fire, I would say they will continue to drop.

I just got back from the Chevy dealer to drop my car off and walked by a '05 Silverado. It was equiped about the same as my titan except it was an extended cab and not a crew cab. It was still stickered at $1000 over mine. What are they thinking?

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
Comparison Ads

Notice too, the Silvarado ads and the GMC variant.

Mention all the others except the Titan.

Can't match the torque, horsepower, tow weight and standard amenites.

So you can be sure the advertising is very selective.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I know this isn't a forum for Frontiers, but have you noticed that with the 265 HP engine, that is more than about half of the full sized trucks. I'd be slightly embarrassed to be driving a full size truck that has less power than a mid-size. But then again that mid-size is a NISSAN. WOO HOO. :headbanger:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Comparison Ads

rdfeatherstone said:
Notice too, the Silvarado ads and the GMC variant.

Mention all the others except the Titan.

Can't match the torque, horsepower, tow weight and standard amenites.

So you can be sure the advertising is very selective.
Actually I saw a GMC commercial the other day and they comented on the HP of the Tundra and the Gas mileage of the Titan. Sorry, but I'll pay the extra gas money for the power anyday. :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
I know we love our 05' pathfinder, that new 4.0 liter is smooth as butter. I would have loved to get an Armada, but it just was too big to be practical for my wife as a daily driver.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NateL said:
I know we love our 05' pathfinder, that new 4.0 liter is smooth as butter. I would have loved to get an Armada, but it just was too big to be practical for my wife as a daily driver.
Yeah, those new Pathfinders are bad azz!! I think my GF will be looking at one when her lease is up on her Civic in November. :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
I think when I get back from overseas again we'll be adding a 350z to the stable. I used to be a big Toyota fan, but none of the cars they offer really appeal to me, don't get me wrong, they build great cars, but most of thier styling is a little bland for my tastes. I guess I can officially say I've become a Nissan Man, well, that and IH.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Qwik,

I saw that ad and I'm not sure if it was in the same one but GMC mentioned they have a better 5 year service average then Titan. I thought interesting ad campaign. The Titan hasn't been out 5 years!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm thrilled and not surprised that Nissan trucks are selling so well but.....what are they going to do about providing sufficient (if any) repair parts to dealers so that we can continuing driving in Bliss? :?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts