Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people how you all doin? Well my name is jon and i dont have a titan cause im poor (lol) I drive a 2003 sentra SE-R SPEC V which is going to undergo a engine build up soon i hope (as soon as i sell my other truck and car) BIXLL told me to come to this sight and join up and lend a hand when needed and ill do my best to do this. I am a asst parts manager in preston nissan I run the nissan side and the main guy runs the dodge side.

What i bring to the table:
1. I will try to do discounts when I can on whatever is needed.
2. I have a nissan master tech and a regular tech (almost a master) at my disposal when needed.
3. I have access to the nissan database in all fields( service, parts, and techline)

Any help i can be let me know please. Ill do my best

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome Colorchange! Glad you took me up on checking us out. You will find a lot of good people here that will appreciate any help you may give them. Now go post that Nitros system you were telling me about in the For Sale area!

What do you think gang, do I have a dealership or what?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL WOW YOU GOT HOME QUICK LOL AND IT IS POSTED LOL

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
yeah, ready to go back out now. Lesson 1 for newbies. Posting using all capitals means you are yelling, not good manners!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Yeah sorry :oops: about that that is how my work computer is everything it in caps. Once you see that for 8 hrs a day you forget lol. Btw is this better lol.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
BiXLL said:
yeah, ready to go back out now. Lesson 1 for newbies. Posting using all capitals means you are yelling, not good manners!
Hey BiXLL~~~~~~~~~~~Be nice to the new people that wanna help :lol:

Welcome colorchange. We just might havta open up a can of Wup AZZ on Bill :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boy im liking this more and more as i go on lol. :twisted:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey there, COLORCHANGE, Welcome to the Club!

I'm sure some questions will be coming you way with that "wealth" of information at you disposal. :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey i'll do my best for ya guys. I might have diff. car than all of you but we all want the same things. knowledge, power, and looks

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
COLORCHANGE said:
Hey i'll do my best for ya guys. I might have diff. car than all of you but we all want the same things. knowledge, power, and looks
I bet Bixll is thinking you just summed him up.... :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the site Colorchange. Your kowledge will be greatly appreciated here. Thanks for joining our great bunch of people.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
baja220 said:
BiXLL said:
Hey BiXLL~~~~~~~~~~~Be nice to the new people that wanna help :lol:

Welcome colorchange. We just might havta open up a can of Wup AZZ on Bill :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
Dang baja, between you and JT opening them cans, you guys are beggining to give me a complex!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome

Welcome colorchange, always good to see more folks from Pa showing up :D

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
JetTech said:
COLORCHANGE said:
I bet Bixll is thinking you just summed him up.... :lol: :lol:
JT, you are finally willing to admit it!
Yes I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:(all of that)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
AK, did you get your Titan from Preston?

·
Registered
168 Posts
BiXLL said:
Yeah.. but you gotta' admit, BiXll...it does get your attention :wink: Glad you're here, COLORCHANGE!! (ouch!) A resource for the Titan and the hemi...it must be heaven :mrgreen: ! BTW..what's w/the name... CC???

baja?? is that alittle "Roy D", I denote, comin' out?... 8)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
colorchange, I don't know if you know how to check your pms, or if you have notification set up, so I'll tell you here, I sent you an Email!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got the mail and ill get the info for you. The name is because of the last car i had. It had colorchange paint on it ( ppg harlaquin purple and blue) so i stuck with it. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Picked mine up in Md.

Hey BiXLL,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's go home day, so I'm pretty wrapped up getting ready for turnover.

We picked our truck up from Frederick Nissan in Md. We live in Shippensburg, which is south of Harrisburg. They had the truck we wanted, and would give me the deal I had to have. We worked with about 6 dealers before getting the numbers right. You know the drill.

Hopefully momma hasn't gotten the truck to dirty this week, I'll know tomorrow.

John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts