Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems something was under my wiper blade and it scratched my glass. Anyone know of anything to remove this? Rubber looks fine on the blade so im not sure what would have caused this. Never had this happen before on any vehicle i have owned.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
I am not sure, but I wonder if windshield people could use the same resin they use for chips on it?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Eastwood sells the polishing compound and the tool for your electric drill. It will work as long as your fingernail doesn't get stopped in the scratch -- if it does, the scratch is too deep and you'll need to replace the windshield. Check with your insurance carrier to see if your comprehensive will cover the damaged windshield.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Griot's Garage sells a glass polish. I've used it and it smoothed out the glass but didn't do anything for major scratches. If you lived close I would invite you over and we could see if it did any good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.