Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is the search feature not working? I tried a search and nothing came back..and I know there are numerous post with the words leather, cleaner and dvd in them....

·
Registered
601 Posts
firecracker said:
Works for me.

What, specifically, are you looking for?
Sounds to me like he is looking for a good cleaner for his leather DVDs! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just searched for DVD and it returned some stuff, so I assume the search is functioning properly.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yep working fine.
M4ck

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
llajumpvid said:
Is it just me or is the search feature not working? I tried a search and nothing came back..and I know there are numerous post with the words leather, cleaner and dvd in them....
No it's not just you. I never have been able to get the search to work for me. :roll:

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I have tried the "AND" suggestion that link gives us, but can't make that work, so my searches come up with posts that have either word in them, not the combination I'm looking for. M4ck, suggestions????

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
CHeck the Search for ALL terms box that seems to help narrow down my searches pretty good.
M4ck

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I know what was wrong. I was putting in the search word and hitting enter....that returns nothing...but if you scroll down and hit the search button it works...duh

(I was tring to tell someone about 303 protectant but couldn't think of the name....when the search didn't work I tried words I knew were in some threads)

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
And I'll try the "Search all terms" button. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts