Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in the dealership the other day for the first oil change (a freebie) and the service rep asked me if I was also in for the seatbelt recall on the KC's rear seats. I was a little suprised and told him I didnt recieve a recall notice, He said that it was only on some and he would check to see if mine was on the list.Anyways,it turned out that it wasnt. Anyone here get a recall on that? just curious.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
The dealer did mine before delivery.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I just got a recall notice in the mail today. The notice said they will replace the "outboard rear seat belt assemblies with new ones, which have a larger, more energy-absorbent upper D-ring cover and D-ring."

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
My dealer was already replacing these on their Titans on the lot back in August or early September. Since it is against the law to sell a new vehicle that has an unadressed recall item on it they take care of their inventories first before notifying the general public. So it may have already been replaced before you bought it and the notices were mailed. I still need to take mine in and my Nissan parts guy told me last week to get it in quick because there was going to be a shortage on the replacement belt kits soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts