Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. My issue is I have a 2017 titan SL with 46k miles, just bought. I notice that when it shifts from 1st to 2nd gear it starts to putter and I'll step on the gas more to stop it from doing that or just let off the gas. I know that's not normal. Does anyone have a solution or know why it does that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just an update on my situation, I took it to the dealership. Hopefully the problem will be covered under warranty. They informed me that they need to call the nissan headquarters to see if this problem is from the ECM and see if they can build a case on it, in order to have the warranty cover the problem. I know doesnt make sense to me, but all I want it is to be fixed and run correctly. After they ran it for like 8 miles they ran saw what I was talking about. This was Saturday, and since they couldn't do anything I have to wait till Monday to see what they do. Also they said there are some recalls that need to be addressed and parts had to be ordered. So I just told them to hold the truck till it's all fixed. More to come hopefully with good news. I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having the same intermittent issue. My truck also does it between third and fourth gear as well. Just purchased the truck about 3 weeks ago and was gonna chock it up as a Nissan issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm having the same intermittent issue. My truck also does it between third and fourth gear as well. Just purchased the truck about 3 weeks ago and was gonna chock it up as a Nissan issue.
Take it to the dealership. Seems to be a recall issue hopefully. They told me they're waiting for the nissan engineers to send them some software to update the transmission control module. I'm crossing my fingers that that resolves the issue. Plus theres some recalls that they have to fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts