Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I'm a little picky and I need some help understanding the options packages from 2017/2018 Titans. I went Sunday to a dealer to begin my search and they had a used 2018 Pro-4X that I was checking out and the sales guy had no idea if it had things like auto-start or the 360 camera and the entire process frustrated me.

Because the sales guy was so useless and the forums generally know much more about vehicle details, I have some questions about the 2018 MY brochure here:

I'm extremely confused by the options list because the 2018 Pro-4X I looked at had heated front seats (not cooled), but the passenger seat was MANUAL adjustment.
According to the options sheet, the 2018 Pro-4X model has these package lists:

U3 - Pro-4X Utility Package:
-Power heated manually extendable tow mirrors with integrated turn signal indicatorsand puddle lights
-Trailer brake controller and trailer light check
-Power sliding back window with defroster (King and Crew Cabs only)
-Front and Rear Sonar System
-Bed-mounted 120-volt AC power outlet
-Electronic tailgate lock
-Rear bumper step assist
-LED under-rail bed and tailgate area lighting
-Proximity Activation (puddle lights, LED signature headlights, cargo lights, LED bed-mounted lights)
-Rockford Fosgate®-powered audio system with 12 speakers, including center speaker and subwoofer
P - Pro-4X Premium Package:
-Outside mirrors with reverse tilt-down feature
-Intelligent Around View® Monitor
-Climate-controlled front seats (heated and cooled)
C2 - Pro-4X Convenience Package:
-Auto-dimming outside mirrors
-NissanConnect® Servicespowered by SiriusXM®(King and Crew Cabs only)
-Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
-HomeLink® Universal Transceiver
-Auto-dimming rearview mirror
-4-way power adjustable passenger’s seat (Crew Cab only)
-Heated front seats (King and Crew Cabs only)
-Heated outboard rear seats (Crew Cab only)
-Memory System – driver’s seat and steering wheel
-Leather-appointed seats (Crew Cab only)
-Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel

So a couple questions here:
-How can a Pro-4X CC have heated front seats but not heated rear seats and not have the other "C2" amenities like leather seats, heated steering wheel, auto-dimming mirror?
-Now that I've narrowed down what I'm looking for, I'm searching online for the right Titan all over. Is there a good way to parse VIN numbers to find out if they have the U3, P, or C2 packages?
-Any other general tips or gotchas I should watch out for or check for before signing an agreement?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts