Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 LE came with 22's. I am posting that I want to trade them for stock LE 18's or 20's on places like Craigslist as I don't want to deal with shipping. So, I posted that I wanted to trade for the LE rims and $400. My Crew Cab is black and I was thinking that the chrome 18's would look good. A guy tells me he is willing to trade and everything is agreeable. He sends me a pic. They are SE rims in gun metal. However, they are on his black crew cab and they look pretty good. What do y'all think of gunmetal rims on black trucks? Do you think it matters that they are the SE 5 spokes instead of the LE six spokes as far as resale?

Thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Its all a personal preference. Some will like the 5 spoke better then the 6. Some will think it looks a little odd when there are 6 lug nuts and the spoke count doesn't match.

GunMetal on black isn't bad. Heck, it can be better then black on black in some cases.

If you are unsure, then it may be better to just track down a set of 18" LE rims with or without tires and install them on your truck and just sell your 22s outright.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dubie, I may end up tracking down some LE's like you said. However, I was wondering if anyone knows if the gunmetal color on the rims is the same as the running boards? If it is, that would look pretty good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts