Nissan Titan Forum banner

Silver 2007 Nissan Titan XE Crew Cab for sale

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ssanderssds 
#1 ·
You are looking at near perfect silver 2007 Nissan Titan XE Crew Cab with 75,000 miles. It has the 5.6 liter V8 engine and all the following add ons: It has 17” Eagle Alloy wheels and 285/70/17 New BFG all terrains. I installed the 2.5 inch leveling kit in the front to allow for the 33” tires. The truck also has Billet Grill inserts upper and lower and a Chrome Bull Bar and side step rails, a sprayed in bed liner and tinted windows. It has dual Magnaflow exhaust with 5” tips( Sounds Great). I installed the tow package and tow lights/wiring kit. On the inside the truck has clothe interior and the carpet in the floors are protected by Husky liners. I have an Alpine head unit installed with a 10” Alpine E sub woofer in a custom Tech 12 box. The sub is pushed by a Rockford Fosgate P400/2 amp. With a DB control knob on the dash and all is neatly installed under the rear seat. Call now to set up an appointment to see the truck. It has always been garage kept and is in better than new condition. All service records and receipts are in a folder in the truck. Call now ask for Stevie 843-240-2364/ my price is very firm at $16,000/ I am only selling because I want a Turbo Diesel. No SPAM or Low ballers what so ever!!!! [SOLD!!!!!]

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.