Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Too far for me!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Come on People SIGN UP!!! Its a GREAT location!!! Lots of LADIEZ in bikini's out there!! LoL

seriously, it'll be fun! and FREE 2 degree advances!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was asked to add this to the post from TT. Sounds like lots of fun.

where: Silver Strand Beach, Coronado Island, San Diego
when: August 17th
time: 10am - last mang standing

One of the few state beaches left in San Diego, beer consumption is LEGAL... beautiful stretch of beach south of Coronado Island in sunny San Diego! plenty of parking, beach for the kids to play and swim (lifeguards), camp space for those with campers, toy haulers that want to make a weekend of it. as we've done in the past, we will be grilling, drinking, laughing, gazing, etc... pop up tents/shades/covers recommended as it is ALWAYS sunny in SoCal... portable chairs a must, coolers full of ice, beer, sodas, water, etc... a must! baseball, frisbees, football, whatever will keep you entertained. anyone with a ping pong table we can set up under the portable canopy??? LMAO... i'm actually serious... hahaha...

stay tuned... more info coming, such as directions and exact locations!!! time for you to bring spare parts, etc if anyone wants to trade or give-away. if anyone wrenches and wouldn't mind doing some work for a few titan owners, i.e. change diff fluid, for money... i'm sure there'll be a few interested... HAHAHAHAHA...

map.gif

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah I saw it on Titan talk and I will be there. Funny looking at this post and you have a guy up in Washington and a dude from North Carolina say its too far to drive. Its mostly for SoCal titan owners that are looking to spend a fun day at the beach.

·
Registered
124 Posts
MacOtac said:
Yeah I saw it on Titan talk and I will be there. Funny looking at this post and you have a guy up in Washington and a dude from North Carolina say its too far to drive. Its mostly for SoCal titan owners that are looking to spend a fun day at the beach.
Yeah I still got all my family out in Esondido so I can visit them and have a good meet with T folks. I come out to Cali like everyother month so no biggie for me but WA and NC, yeah thats a lil bit of a journey. But for San Diego, it's still worth it. I might be movin back early next year to the brea/Fullerton area.

·
Registered
155 Posts
theextra1 said:
Yeah I still got all my family out in Esondido so I can visit them and have a good meet with T folks. I come out to Cali like everyother month so no biggie for me but WA and NC, yeah thats a lil bit of a journey. But for San Diego, it's still worth it. I might be movin back early next year to the brea/Fullerton area.
what highschool you go to? EHS or OG?? or somewhere outside of Esco?

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
I'm the WA guy, and yeah, I would have enjoyed joining you guys for the day because I used to live in Imperial Beach for 3 years back when I was first married and stationed in North Island aboard the USS Kitty Hawk.

I looked into the cost of gas alone; and it would have cost me over $600 round trip. So, I'll not get to look over the old neighborhood as I can better use the $600 to paying bills up here.

Red

·
Registered
124 Posts
h00ligan said:
what highschool you go to? EHS or OG?? or somewhere outside of Esco?
O'side! Yeah I lived in Oceanslime for most of my life then moved to San Marcos after high school. Then I moved to hell, not a smart decision just a cheaper one. But my fam is all in Escondildo and San Marcos.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bump........

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I believe all NISSAN's are welcome

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MacOtac said:
beer consumption is OK at beach and there will be lots of it.
I'm bringing 3 cases of Pacifico myself......hope you all brought your own DD. If not, I'll rent mine out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts