Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone,
Ok so i have been relocated for work to Austin, TX from Baltimore, MD. Had my truck sent down so I could enjoy the Texas landscape with my trutrac rear installed (from spidergear failure 6 months ago). However, this morning I noticed my "SLIP" light on solid. I have read it is possibly fluid and/or thin pads, I have pads in my gangbox but not all of the tools needed to replace. Fluid I will check once it is light out.

Any other thoughts to possible causes / resolutions?

Any titan owners in the Austin area that could lend a hand in the course of the next couple days?

Thanks in advance for everyones assistance...

Matt

·
Registered
612 Posts
Before you spend any money, try resetting the ECU as per the instructions on this forum.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Mine came on and it ended up being diff fluid that was on my right rear sensor. Good news was it just needed to be cleaned well. Bad news was my axle seal was going.

·
Registered
334 Posts
salt lick bbq

Dude you lucky dog! I work for myself Iam gonna have to transfer myself to Austin,Texas! LONGHORNS RULE! anyway I thought you disconnect the limit slip when you do the true track. thats what I did when mine was put in ( the tech that put it in I mean to say) So I dont plan on seeing that light ever again. good luck in austin If your job lasts awhile dont be surprised if you move their for good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts