Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of fender flares that I never installed, they are brand new. I am looking to get around 100 for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what make are they? Factory pro-4x or other 3rd party manufacturer

are they for the titan with or without the bedside storage box?

·
Registered
1 Posts
SILVer Fender Flares

Hi i saw that u have fender flares for sale. where are u located? can u tell me how much shipping is to 78201>?
If can you send/post a picture of them? thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
what do they fit and are they flares for more tire coverage? or they just a sleek flare for appearance only?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just sent PM ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fender flares

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I didn't a little more research on these flares, they are ATS design so they're really meant for looks, I doubt if they are really rugged. The other problem is I got them off this site but looks like they are specific to Armada, the part number is A795-87 I don't know if someone knows if they can be used on an Titan as well. I have attached some pictures, I opened up a couple of the pieces and it looks like they were on a vehicle at one time, the pieces I opened look in great shape. Sorry I don't have more info about them, I bought them with the idea of putting them on but never did.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
for sure this are for an Armada

you can see in this pictures, that it matches the ones you have... Im not sure if you try it already or not but you might have a better chance on selling them at clubarmada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts