Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've got a 2007 Titan SE and am experiencing a problem i've never had before. For the past 2 days my truck has been very sluggish accelerating from a stop in 2WD and 4-Hi. Once I get the speed up over ~20 (shift out of low gear) in 2WD the truck drives normally. I though that the tranny is starting to slip, and I only notice it at the low end, but acceleration from stop seems normal in reverse and 4-Lo. It does clunk a little bit shifting into D, but not R. Tranny fluid level is normal and clear pink.

The only cause I can think of is... yesterday morning, before I started noticing this, I had to switch from 2WD to 4Hi to get up a snowy driveway, switched back at the top, parked, and that's it. Then driving later I noticed the sluggish acceleration. I know sluggish acceleration can be caused by a bunch of things, but this was a rapid change and I think likely related to the 2WD-4WD switch. I've tried switching between 2-4H-4L, driving forward-reverse, all a bunch a times, but still persists. Hoping I can figure out what's wrong and/or how to fix it.

Appreciate any helpful comments

Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts