Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have seen the soft topper on a Titan? Or have one? Its a soft canvas Camper Shell for the truck bed. Looks pretty cool and cheaper than a fiberglass one. Would like to see pics of a titan with one installed if any floating around.

·
Registered
350 Posts
im not a fan of the muffin top.... but a soft topper sounds kool

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Muffin tops are not cool!! I guess we are the only two that like the soft topper due to the lack of responses. LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you talking about one that is cab height or one of the flat ones? One of the guys at work has a fiberglass Lund that is flat and I have the canvas flat one. I bought my truck used so I don't know how this is going to work out. Looks good but makes the bed a little hard to use.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are you talking about a Can Back? Those things are freakin' expensive! I think they look cool too, but they are over $1k!

Screw that (IMO).

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a softtopper on my truck. I have had it for almost two years & love it.
It is very convinient to lay down for tall loads or remove & store if needed.
I'll try to get some pics & post them up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is the best picture I have of the top.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ZN. I like the look. I saw one somewheres on the net with Windows. Looks good on the titan. May i ask how much$$ it ran you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
It was $560 shipped. Got it right from softopper.com. Search the net & find the best price, then call softopper.com (the inventor) & he will meet their price.

Bestop has the supertop with the windows but I am not sure they have one for the Titan, also Can-back makes a soft top but again I'm not sure if one fits the titan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts