1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Mud is one thing, but NO WAY would I try to go through a straight up water hole. I'd be so worried about being up to the door handles before I could stop it.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Do you know where these pix were taken? It kinda looks like Prairie City off road park in Folsom, CA.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a4bry4 said:
Do you know where these pix were taken? It kinda looks like Prairie City off road park in Folsom, CA.
I don't know, I'll see if I can find out. I do think it was some were in CA though. 8)

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
HELL NO WOULD I PUT MY TITAN IN WATER LIKE THAT!!! However...I did have a 85 Nissan that would do stuff like that.

The funniest day I ever had was up at the lake. I was doing some 4X4'in in the lake and mud. My buddy just got like a 1994 Chevy 4X4 Z71. He tried to do exactly what I was doing and got stuck. SSSooooo I had to do some donuts around him and throw some mud on him yelling Nissan out my window...then I pulled him out. Everyone there still laughs about that to this day...the day Mike's Chevy got stuck and Ron's little Nissan pulled him out. I LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rossi said:
HELL NO WOULD I PUT MY TITAN IN WATER LIKE THAT!!! However...I did have a 85 Nissan that would do stuff like that.

The funniest day I ever had was up at the lake. I was doing some 4X4'in in the lake and mud. My buddy just got like a 1994 Chevy 4X4 Z71. He tried to do exactly what I was doing and got stuck. SSSooooo I had to do some donuts around him and throw some mud on him yelling Nissan out my window...then I pulled him out. Everyone there still laughs about that to this day...the day Mike's Chevy got stuck and Ron's little Nissan pulled him out. I LOVE IT!!
Great story Rossi. I had a 85 4x4 also, It was tan. You know the collor of tried mud. :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow! Just joined today. I see my reputation has preceeded me. Thanks kytitan

Yes, that is Prairie City
Yes, I was pulling the Jeep out. (he was stalled not stuck)
My air intake was a good 12+ inches above the waterline.

Anybody else from Sacramento area want to have some fun? I'm up for it again! :wink:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mavryck said:
Wow! Just joined today. I see my reputation has preceeded me. Thanks kytitan

Yes, that is Prairie City
Yes, I was pulling the Jeep out. (he was stalled not stuck)
My air intake was a good 12+ inches above the waterline.

Anybody else from Sacramento area want to have some fun? I'm up for it again! :wink:
Yeah, they are cool pics. Just had share to them with the members here. :D

At least I got you name right in this thread. :rofl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man those are some cool pics...wish I could find some trails like that. I've had her only a couple of weeks now, but no luck finding any good off-road'n. Anyone know of anywhere in NC that looks like that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts