·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
no worries just go handle that.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Man you got this...

"What mods does your Jap Crap truck have? Other than the ones you listed on your avatar."

Sounds like he's twitching with fear.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've seen the trucks around here and they all make me yawn. 4x4s that never see the dirt, street trucks that just make noise and no go, and of course every city has their share of ricers. like i said they all make me YYAAAAAWWWWN. Racing down Montana Ave. from light to light is not racing.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen the trucks around here and they all make me yawn. 4x4s that never see the dirt, street trucks that just make noise and no go, and of course every city has their share of ricers. like i said they all make me YYAAAAAWWWWN. Racing down Montana Ave. from light to light is not racing.
Cool you from EP to I see..you want be there when it vids down? :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be on a sunday at 12-5 sometime next month at the el paso motorplex

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LS1 Hot cam, 3000 stall, exhaust. Those are the mods he has ...

·
Registered
173 Posts
That cat is gonna spray as soon as you get a door on 'em..

L

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what I had thought so ....but he said he would not

·
Registered
3 Posts
You could also remind him of these 2 facts:

His GMC is assembled in the following locations:

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Flint, Michigan, United States
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Pontiac, Michigan, United States
Silao, Mexico
Caracas, Venezuela

The Titan is assembled in one place:

Canton, Mississippi

I'm just sayin...

Roll Tide

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
I want to sign up so bad lol, but I don't feel like registering and stirring the pot. He said he dipped into the 13.7 with his cam and stall, well how bout I ran 13.73 with no cam, no stall, and little 2.94 gears. I have a feeling thats going to be a drivers race, but don't be surprised if he takes a lot of weight off his truck, or sprays like a 25 shot so you won't even know. Tell him he needs to have the Nitrous feed line to the motor disconnected. He's seems ok, all this sh*t talking he's doing is just all in good fun he says. If he runs what he says, the winner will be judged by who launches quickest and best. Think about it though, he said he runs 14.9 to 13.7 depending on location, that should make you feel good about you low 15/high 14 runs. He runs high 14's too and still hits 13's on good tracks with a good DA, so can you

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
You should beat him motor to motor if you get a decent launch and RT. Is it first to the finish line, or best E.T.? If he sprays, just have RbsTitan spray on him; isn't he in Texas too? lol Gosh, all this racing wants me to sell my lift/wheels/tires and get back in the game lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
All this talk on these guys just wants me to put a 75 shot in mine just for deals like this, I want the cams first though so that is where the cash is going after the Berks and the 07 manifold and Uprev. Just a little insurance policy at the touch of a button when needed. The dealer will see that stuff in about a millisecond and then there goes my 100K warranty on mine. Might have to hold off just a bit longer.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Nitrous is nothing but grins, ear to ear! Of course, i got carried away and would hit it when I wasn't even racing. If something serious happened, you could remove the Nitrous in a half hour of so. Just do a 100 shot if you have Uprev, so much fun

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All this talk of nos is making me want to get a 200 shot :)....then KABOO!!! :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's first to the line.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nitrous is nothing but grins, ear to ear! Of course, i got carried away and would hit it when I wasn't even racing. If something serious happened, you could remove the Nitrous in a half hour of so. Just do a 100 shot if you have Uprev, so much fun
Of course as soon as you hit the purge, I am sure they change their mind quickly, might have to hide the purge to be a sneaky chit. Then I know where the cash would end up going, beefin the trans after that. Wonder how nitrous would work pullin the toy hauler LMAO.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
I never had a purge or a bottle warmer, 2 very important pieces

1 - 20 of 29 Posts