Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this off of ClubArmada.com seems as though they are looking for volunteers. Might be a good deal for someone. Just give them a call.
M4ck
........................................................................................................

Hi.. all

We're Brush Guard and offroad equipment manufacture from Oversea.

More information:

www.arksperformance.com

The reason I'm here... I need ARMADA or Titan truck to test fit Brush Guard.

I will give you free. First come first service... it is worth 400.00 Black Brush Guard. And it is Great looking one. And we will install for you. Let us take some CATALOG PICTURE ... Just installation processing pictures... It will take about 2Hrs. for all.

Any interester please contact us @ 626-934-1275 Ext 115 ask Ted

·
Registered
601 Posts
I wish their website worked. It would be sweet to pick up free equipment, but I would like to find out a little about the company first. Especially after the incident on TitanTalk with the controversy about Nitrous Enterprises. 8O

I hope this is all legit and it works out for some lucky volunteer!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
controversy about Nitrous Enterprises
Whats this about? I looked and didn't see anything?

·
Registered
601 Posts
BiXLL said:
controversy about Nitrous Enterprises
Whats this about? I looked and didn't see anything?
Look here: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20546

The company came on and posted that it was looking for testers for a new lift/level kit. Everything seemed legit, but then people started reporting that this company had been known for problems and questionable practices on other forums. The original threads were deleted as you can see here: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20551&highlight=nitrous+enterprises

Like I said, I hope everything with this is all above board, but just like I did when N.E. posted their offer, I want to start by looking at the website to check out the company a little.

For the curious, here is N.E.'s website: http://www.nitrousenterprises.com

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
WOW! Well at least you wouldn't be putting yourself/family in danger with a brushguard!

·
Registered
601 Posts
BiXLL said:
WOW! Well at least you wouldn't be putting yourself/family in danger with a brushguard!
Hehe! Not likely, but you never know when you are going to offend some crazy bush and have it slit your tires and drain your blinker fluid! :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Well, I just called them...they are only looking for "Local" guys/gals. That being around the Southern California area (I think he said, "Medesto", or something like that) He was really hard to understand and hear.

Anyway....Thought I'd let you all know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
firecracker said:
Well, I just called them...they are only looking for "Local" guys/gals. That being around the Southern California area (I think he said, "Medesto", or something like that) He was really hard to understand and hear.

Anyway....Thought I'd let you all know.
Thanks! Can anyone get to their website? I still cannot get it to come up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts