Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the Borla Turbo XL swapped in to replace the Gibson muffler and I must say I'm much happier with the sound of the Borla.

Time will tell if it makes any difference performance wise. Will see if the ECU notices a difference.

I know one thing I notice a sound difference. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I could listen to that all day!! :lol:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mkirt said:
I could listen to that all day!! :lol:
No kidding I can't stop playing it yet. :D

M4ck sure does make it nice and easy to play attachments. Nothing but top notch here.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
that peel out then drive by one is the sh*t. that ended up soundin bad ***. im jealous :headbanger:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
that peel out then drive by one is the sh*t. that ended up soundin bad ***. im jealous :headbanger:
I thought you might appreciate that SMOKEDYA2.

Glad you liked it at much as I. :happy:

I hope my performance keeps up with the sounds...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can really hear the Volant sucking air as the Titan blows by on the drive by clip. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i thought that was you goin so fast that it almost blew the recorder over :lol: :lol:
can i request a pic of under the truck, and your new tips look awesome also can we get a close up of one?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
i thought that was you goin so fast that it almost blew the recorder over :lol: :lol:
can i request a pic of under the truck, and your new tips look awesome also can we get a close up of one?
Consider it done. Hopefully I'll get home before dark tomorrow and I'll take some shots. I'm using a digital camcorder for all the pics and sound so I'll do my best.

I really want to post the vid of the drive by. It just adds to the effect. Like when M4ck did his burnout vid.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
[quote="Finnattic]
Consider it done. Hopefully I'll get home before dark tomorrow and I'll take some shots. I'm using a digital camcorder for all the pics and sound so I'll do my best.

I really want to post the vid of the drive by. It just adds to the effect. Like when M4ck did his burnout vid.[/quote]

OH A VIDEO!!!!!! well you gotta post that.
Fin, you got a dyno run scheduled for the future? i hope i hope :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
[OH A VIDEO!!!!!! well you gotta post that.
Fin, you got a dyno run scheduled for the future? i hope i hope :D
Yeah I'm having a synchronization issue with the vid and sound not aligning. Let me work on that and try to post some vid.

As far as a dyno in the future what's my Sig say? :wink:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Tattoomee said:
Most Excellent Finn!

But, now I'm 'Torn' between the JBA and Borla.
Decisions, Decisions...At least I have a few months to decide. :lol:

not even a contest, pick the Borla

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
Tattoomee said:
Most Excellent Finn!

But, now I'm 'Torn' between the JBA and Borla.
Decisions, Decisions...At least I have a few months to decide. :lol:
not even a contest, pick the Borla

Thanks Tattoomee, don't forget about Bassani or B & B. Yet to hear those on the Titan.

Of course my opinion wouldn't be biased... :fan3:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
very nice Finnattic I enjoyed that. I never grow tired of listening or watching these trudks with aftermarket exhausts. They really sound good.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Cool sounding system. The tips look very nice. Did you have to edit out any police sirens at the endo of that drive-by sound clip? :lol:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quote="m4ck"]very nice Finnattic I enjoyed that. I never grow tired of listening or watching these trudks with aftermarket exhausts. They really sound good.
M4ck[/quote]

Thanks M4ck, speaking of, do you still have the Gibson?

Caltitan said:
Cool sounding system. The tips look very nice. Did you have to edit out any police sirens at the endo of that drive-by sound clip? :lol:
Thanks :lol: No but I didn't stick around to sign any autographs either... :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
No remember I have the Custom Dual Flowmaster on my Titan. I sent the Gibson to BiXLL. He likes it a lot.
M4ck

1 - 20 of 55 Posts