Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shout out to all the canuck Titan owners.
I live 1 hour n.w. of Calgary, go out to waiprous and fallen timber lots .
I have seen quite a few titans around , a white lifted CC w/ wheels just the other day , so hit me back .

Can't wait to get my CT stickers , I think I might make some cards too.

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK , got my CT sticky's on the Titan . There are 3 Titan's in town now (pop.500) . Both are very happy w/ their trucks , As am I :) .
Hopefully more will find out about CT . Great site .

P.S.
Am I ever happy the Stampede is over . Yeee freakin Hawwww !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, just another Canadian here, southern alberta too, in Calgary. Just register, been on TalkTitan for awhile now and am finally with CT. Just picked up my ride a couple weeks ago. Let the mods begin!!!

'06 LE CC

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have a warm spot in my heart for hours spent at the "French Maid" in Calgary;if it is still there ,I think it would be a great place for a meeting.
Isn't "southern" redundant ; are there any people or roads in northern Alberta ?

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh... Blacksmith , yes the French Maid is still there . LoL . It's a cozy place w/ decent entertainment :) . Good steak sand..
Surprisingly , there are quite a few people who live in the middle of nowhere . Mostly because of oilfield or logging . The same reason there are roads that go on for days w/ nothing around .

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Spody ... try to put together a Meet sometime up there. You will all enjoy the time together and can help each other with future mods ... just like what is taking place this Sunday at my place. We have 4 lifted Beasts coming over to my place for a day of mods and pics and all of these guys I met thru CT and our FL Meets.

Sounds like you have a handful of Titans in your area ??? Just give it some thought.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey there Spody, I live just north of Calgary. Starting to see lots of Titans around these days. I don't really come here or post here much (as you can tell by my post count), but if we ever get enough members from Alberta, we should definetly organise a meet. Frosty and I would probably be down, just need to find some more members. If you ever think we can, try and hit me up at Titantalk --I don't usually check this one very often, but I'm always over there....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Kenny Blankenship said:
Hey there Spody, I live just north of Calgary. Starting to see lots of Titans around these days. I don't really come here or post here much (as you can tell by my post count), but if we ever get enough members from Alberta, we should definetly organise a meet. Frosty and I would probably be down, just need to find some more members. If you ever think we can, try and hit me up at Titantalk --I don't usually check this one very often, but I'm always over there....
Welcome, and its good to have you,You may want to consider inviting Armada owners in your area as well, you can find them on club armada.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Kenny Blankenship said:
Welcome to Club Titan, Kenny.

·
Registered
9 Posts
spody said:
Welcome to CT Kenny . I would definitely like to put together a meet . Maybe i should start planning something .
Check your PMs at titantalk--I would definetly be down, just gotta find the right time for me (I work way too much).

1895Win said:
Welcome to Club Titan, Kenny.
Thanks Geezerwh.....I mean 1895Win. As you can see, I'm not really in my postwhoring ways over here.....

ggeorgie said:
Welcome, and its good to have you,You may want to consider inviting Armada owners in your area as well, you can find them on club armada.
Thanks for the welcome, good idea--Find them Armadas and race 'em!!!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts