Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello to my fellow titan owners, I have become an owner only recently, a buddy of mine is on his third titan and well he talked them up pretty good and I was looking to get another dodge but told him if I could find one I liked I might buy it, wow did I walk into it, saw photo's and before he got out of the truck I had my money out waiting to take it over, it is a 2007 Titan crew cab 4x4 off road SE , 6inch fabtech lift, pushbar, new 225x65x18's on custom rims, k&n cold air intake, it does have some miles but it purred the two hundred miles back home without a problem, I may be hooked :) well hope to talk to ya'll soon thanks for having me.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey man welcome to the club. Good lookin truck. :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice lookin' rig man. Not too much modding for you. Maybe just a tuner. New exhaust. You could do the headlight mod... Oh who am I kidding. You'll need to mod it ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate it, I dont know about exhaust, it has a cat back system on it, but I am looking at some odds and end's but i'm happy with it, I dont think I could go back to a dodge after this, it looks tough but nimble just up and goes...lol definately not like a dodge, ill have some more photos on here soon. I did let my buddy drive it who talked me into it and he didnt want to give it back, he's got a stock 08 LE crewcab 4wd that he's waiting on the warranty to expire then he going to mod it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good lookin ride! Love the color. I took a long time in deciding what truck I was going to get. After test driving about every model out there it came down to a Titan. The power and options available for these things is amazing. Besides the fact that they are some of the greatest looking trucks out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts