Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the hell is going on? i just got some new wheels for my truck...i'd post pictures but i can't get the wheels on. apparently i need spacers. i've bought aftermarket wheels one time before this and never needed spacers. i think i only need them on the front. how do i know what kind/size to get?

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
What is stopping the wheels from seating on the hub? What size wheels do you have, what is the stock wheel size? What year of titan do you own? If you bought them used what vehicle did they come off of?

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
i dont know how to help on that Tampa...but i wanna see those bad boys...get them on before TWIII!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
backspacing on stock 18s is 5.5 in whats it on your new ones?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
sounds like you bought the wrong wheels?

·
Registered
223 Posts
chippewa, small world i'm from Ellwood ****ty Pa,....i don't miss it..
what is the TWIII that was spoken about? is that here in fla?

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
TitanOD said:
chippewa, small world i'm from Ellwood ****ty Pa,....i don't miss it..
yes thats here in Florida...at Orlando Speedworld in Bithlo...it was me and Tampatitans' first time out there last time and i wont miss another one!!! its on April 6th...think you can make it out there?

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Hey TitanOD,
It's this Sunday, Apr. 6th. "Truck War's III" @ Orlando Speedway.
Here's the link with more info:
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46199&page=2

$15 to race. Come on out, it's a whole lot of FUN or just come out & watch the racing. Get a chance to meet some other Titan owner's & check out some really cool mods. 3 MORE DAY'S LADIES & GENT'S!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can measure the distance between wheels and fenders to determine what thickness of wheel spacers to install. The best advice is to make sure you get quality, hub-centric spacers, such as those by BONOSS. The non-hub-centric, inexpensive adapters/spacers are known to cause vibrations. Make sure what you are looking at is hub-centric.

If you need it in the future, this is their case article.
Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts