·
Registered
682 Posts
Unless you put one in, unfortunately no. :(

-Lab

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Even if you installed a sensor in the spare it wouldn't work. The system will recognize only four sensors.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even if you installed a sensor in the spare it wouldn't work. The system will recognize only four sensors.
I don't want one in my spare, one of my regular ones went bad, so i was going to pull it from my spare to put it in.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I heard the sensors batteries are only good for five years, my truck is almost 6 and they still work, but I'm thinking of replacing them the next time I get tires.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
ya, just go to discount and buy one..

They have the diagnostic tool to do everything...

search my screen name on Titan talk and you will see a recent thread i made on tpms sensors and my mention of tpms sensors tools that discount tire has..
-J

·
Registered
145 Posts
Definately discount tire is probably your best bet, they were cheaper than $100 from when i looked at them....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did got to Discount Tire. It was 48.00 shipped. You have to call though, they don't have them on the website. Just putting this out there for future reference for anyone that needs one. Ebay wasn't even that cheap, and hard to say what you are getting on there sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts