Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only purchased a week ago, but opted for a new '04 for the $2k rebate. In addition, the dealer gave me a free 60-mo wheel and tire hazard warranty. If anything happens to either one, for what ever reason, they replace it with a brand new one. It was something they "threw-in" at the end as a bonus. They also gave me that "gap insurance" for an extra $4/mo.

What other dealer incentives have you all been getting, above and beyond the incentives offered by the factory? I'm just curious about what other dealers around the country (world, if applicable) are giving.

jw

·
Registered
753 Posts
PowerT:

First of all, welcome to the Club. When I purchased my '05 at the beginning of February, I got an internet deal where they gave me the truck at $500 below invoice and a $1000 rebate on top of that. Since I traded in a truck, I did'nt have to pay the full tax/license normally if one were to go out and buy a car/truck outright.
If you got an '04-that is cool because there are very little differences
when compared to the new model except for larger sliding rear window, badges, and tailgate assist.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
No factory incentives were out when I bought my truck last April. My dealer did give me a years worth of oil changes and tire rotaitions. Oh yeah and a full tank of gas.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I bought my '04 in December and took the 1% financing, since it saved me more than the $2000 cash back would have. My salesman also threw in a sliding bed extender, and a full tank of gas.

The dealership also paid for the first oil change.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I missed out the free oil changes (for sure), especially a year's worth :p. At 6.5 quarts a pop + filter, that would have been nice. :x

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
PowerT said:
Thanks for the welcome.
I missed out the free oil changes (for sure), especially a year's worth :p. At 6.5 quarts a pop + filter, that would have been nice. :x
Yeah the oil changes are nice but, I think the 2k rebate would have been better.

:money:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts