Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I could not find it on the forum.. I have my speed limiter set to 140 in my performance program I installed. But I still get governed at 115 or whatever!!! Is there a reason why the bullydog gt tuner does not raise the speed limiter even after you set it in the program before installing??? Also verified the speed limiter setting in the program info after the install...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was lookin forward to getting the bdgt but I ain't feelin it no mo if I can't pass 117:(

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bumping up.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've read on other forums that several guys have reported 130+ with the bdgt. I personally havnt tried yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't get over stock speed limiter no matter what I set it too.... Should not be option to change it if it does not work... I have emailed bullydog with no response so I guess their customer service is no where near as good as the customer service I recieved with the Superchips Cortex I owned before this unit... At least they answered any question you might have, and they answered it very promptly.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts