Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the ssv do I want it on high,med,low?? I have it on high now!!! Thanks guys,the book is not much help!!

Gregg

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Hi Gregg, a lot of people run it off but I like it on low. I like having the volume come up a little when I'm driving. It just personal preference really, whatever sounds better to you is all that matters.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks JetTech,do you run yours on high also?

Gregg

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I have mine on low. I prefer the gradual volume increase. High was just too much too soon. Guess that makes me old.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I tried the high setting before and it had too much volume variation for my taste. The low and medium settings seemed inconsistent. Now I just leave it off. I rarely have the volume high anyway.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I run it off. It fluctuated too much for my taste and seemed to increase at odd times.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the information guys!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
120 Posts
I run it "off". The flucuations weren't consistant. I like to be in charge of the volume and it's easy with the steering wheel controls,I guess that makes me a control freak.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I'm not sure what you guys mean about the SSV being inconsistent. On my low setting, the volume goes up at 35 mph, 60 mph and 75 mph. Goes down roughly the same area. Like clockwork.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts