Nissan Titan Forum banner

Starting to Loose my patience.

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  QWIKWHIP 
#1 ·
Ok, I have to vent for a minute so bare with me. I still haven't received my 4th wheel. UPS is telling me it was never picked up and Discount Tire is telling me that it was. Now I'm starting to get pissed off cuz UPS said they have 8 days to try and locate it. Discount tire will not reship until after the 8 days and then they can start the claim process. After all that's done then Discount tire has to reorder a wheel cuz it was a special order, there is another week.... then remount and reship..... another week there. WTF!! That means I'm screwed for at least 4 weeks still! ARGGGGGGGGG! :evil: :evil: :evil: I think the worst part is that I have 3 wheels sitting at my house and they are just taunting me! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to look at them everyday getting more and more pissed off. !@%!@$#!@$&!#*%!@#*! Ok, I'll be nice now. Thanks for listening. Just had to vent.

#2 ·
Well, I just got a call from Discount tire with some good news. They might have just redeemed themselves in my book. :) I guess my expression of frustration did something? They said they have 2 of those wheels in stock and are holding one for me and if UPS doesn't find my wheel by Thursday they will reship one for me. Then they will deal with UPS themselves. So, I feel a little better now. :D

#3 ·
Nice to see someone stepped up to the plate for a change. Why should you have to be caught in the middle?
If they were claiming the packages were delivered to your door and you were saying theres nothing out there then I could see waiting to investigate. This issue has nothing to do with the end user. I'm happy it's working out for you.

Clint

#4 ·
Qwik,

I can relate to your frustrations, I had my truck in the shop for nearly 10 weeks after my accident. I had everything go wrong that could have. I do have the truck back, but still have pieces on order, have to turn it back to them for another two weeks when they get all the pieces back to finish fixing the passenger doors, passenger front seat, the sunvisor clips and a diagnostic test from Nissan on the airbag system. I can relate, just try to imagine a little longer about what it'll look like!

#6 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
Ok, I have to vent for a minute so bare with me. I still haven't received my 4th wheel. UPS is telling me it was never picked up and Discount Tire is telling me that it was. Now I'm starting to get pissed off cuz UPS said they have 8 days to try and locate it. Discount tire will not reship until after the 8 days and then they can start the claim process. After all that's done then Discount tire has to reorder a wheel cuz it was a special order, there is another week.... then remount and reship..... another week there. WTF!! That means I'm screwed for at least 4 weeks still! ARGGGGGGGGG! :evil: :evil: :evil: I think the worst part is that I have 3 wheels sitting at my house and they are just taunting me! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to look at them everyday getting more and more pissed off. !@%!@$#!@$&!#*%!@#*! Ok, I'll be nice now. Thanks for listening. Just had to vent.
Sorry to hear about your problems. This is one of the bad things about not having to sign for the UPS stuff anymore. They can just dump and run without verfication of delivery by a real person. I am always afraid someone is going to steal my stuff off the porch and then I will be stuck fighting UPS who says that delivered it, and me saying I never rec'd it. Hopefully UPS will deliver is today and you can get your wheels on. If the itch gets too bad, you can always throw the 3 on and pretend you are using your spare! :wink:

#7 ·
It seems to me that with UPS just throwing stuff on your door step would open them up to litigation. I fully beleive if I didn't get it, but they say they delivered it. They have no proof they delivered so they, in my opinion, are fully entitled to pay for it. And they may...not sure.

#8 ·
I see what you guys are saying but this is actually alittle different. They are not claiming to have delivered it, they just lost it. :) My UPS guy is great, I have no complaints with him. Usually with smaller items he leaves them on my front porch behind some shrubs so there not visable from the road but these he actually went around back and put them on my back patio. So the driver is doing good it's just customer service not being any help. When I call them they just type the tracking number in there computer and tell me what I already know. :? Then they tell me they have 8 days to try and find it before they admit they lost it. Oh well, just one of those things I guess. I do feel better now that Discount tire will ship a new one Thursday if it doesn't turn up by then. At least there trying to make me happy.

#9 ·
Qwik, that sucks! I feel your pain . . . Not to add insult to injury but would you mind taking a few photos of one of the wheels you do have??? Inquiring minds want to see!!! :)

#12 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
TitanHauler said:
Qwik, that sucks! I feel your pain . . . Not to add insult to injury but would you mind taking a few photos of one of the wheels you do have??? Inquiring minds want to see!!! :)
LOL, you must have missed my post about teaser pics. :D That's OK, I'll post the pic again just for you! lol :)
I click on the "Download" button but nothing happens??? Should the picture be showing in the post because it's not on mine.

#13 ·
TitanHauler said:
QWIKWHIP said:
TitanHauler said:
LOL, you must have missed my post about teaser pics. :D That's OK, I'll post the pic again just for you! lol :)
I click on the "Download" button but nothing happens??? Should the picture be showing in the post because it's not on mine.
Alright, I could see pics with Firefox but that was crashing and wouldn't let me reply to posts. Now I switched back to IE and now I can't see the pictures? WTF ..... Help!!! M4ck!!!!! were are you?

#15 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
OK, this is odd. All I did was a restart and now my Firefox browser works fine and I can see the pictures again. I will never understand computers!
I hate computers and my IE crashes all the time, but I'm afraid to try Firefox :oops:
BTW, did ya get that 4th wheel yet?

#16 ·
baja220 said:
QWIKWHIP said:
OK, this is odd. All I did was a restart and now my Firefox browser works fine and I can see the pictures again. I will never understand computers!
I hate computers and my IE crashes all the time, but I'm afraid to try Firefox :oops:
BTW, did ya get that 4th wheel yet?
No 4th wheel yet, and thanks for bringing it up! LOL j/k :D

Yeah, I never had any real problems with IE but decided to try Firefox based on M4cks recomendation and I like it. This is the first little issue I've had but it was corrected by a restart. So I guess time will tell. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.