Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I did alot of research on side steps / nerf bars on forums and auto websites. I knew I wanted stainless,
because of NY winters, and because my rear bumper is chrome (so is the front center section). I almost bought westin's
as Autoanything was having a good sale, plus a promo code and the westin rebate, but still the cheapest I could get was like 275.
I ordered a backrack, which will go on later today or next weekend, for an amazing price from buyautotruckaccessories.com. They called
to see if I wanted to add anything to my order, so I asked about the steelcraft stainless they gave me a huge discount. I read they had good reviews and 3 supports.
From my reading on the forum, 3 supports is key to stability. Apparantly many have 2 for the King Cabs, 3 for the crew. The install was easy; it utilitzes
threaded holes and studs already there from the factory (possibly for factory steps??) I took some pics, excuse the dirty truck, we just did a 300
mile roadtrip yesterday. enjoy the pics. I put a coat of wax on the bars and the powdercoated mounts, to help with weather
resistance, we will see how they do. No issues with instructions, fitment, fit and finish, or packaging, all was good. Here are the pics.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts