Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had installed an aftermarket stereo system (head unit, speakers, sub etc...) If so, could you please post pictures? I am trying to get some ideas together before I install any kind of aftermarket system. I am especially interested in pictures of sub enclosures under the back seat. Thanks

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
what kind of cab do you have? I can get you some pics of my boxs under the back seats of my king cab. they fit perfecty without sticking out where your feet are. if you want pics let me know

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the crew cab, so the layout is probably a little different. From the looks of it, you could probably fit two 10's nicely under the seat.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
heres a couple pics of my boxes, I'm sure you could fit some 12's under the seat of the crew cab very nicely.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
does anyone know how the underseat rf sub is wired.
and is it possible to splice in there to add another sub????

need to know, it seems like a better idea than dropping to line level off the rear speakers

any help would be great!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
How do the 10's sound? I'm working on an underseat box project now, and I'm debating on going with 10's or 12's.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
SmokedTitan said:
How do the 10's sound? I'm working on an underseat box project now, and I'm debating on going with 10's or 12's.
i like 10's because they dont move as much air as 12's therefore they sound cleaner from less air movement,thats just my opinion. i have a digital 1100 watt amp so the 10's are plenty loud if thats what you want to know

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here is a picture of my stereo, and currently working on a box with 4 8" Audiobahns.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
That is the Pioneer AVIC-N1. It has DVD, MP3, and the built in navigation system with touch screen, along with bunch of other neat "tricks".

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
that head unit is sh*t :!: does it fold down into the head unit? mind if i ask what that set you back, im sure its worth every penny :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, it folds down, and part of the face plate comes off for theft purposes, and to keep anybody doing any maintenance or whatever on the truck from messing with it. SHHHH don't let it out, but I got it for $1499 8O, plus Pioneer sends me Navigation CD's whenever they update the software for free. If you look it up on Crutchfield, it will tell you everything it does. The only thing it lacks that I would like to see better is the EQ. Me being a stereo person, I like to be able to shape my music. Overall, it is well worth every penny, just like the Titan, it may be missing a few things, but it makes it up for it in all the other areas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hurricanefan1 said:
Yes, it folds down, and part of the face plate comes off for theft purposes, and to keep anybody doing any maintenance or whatever on the truck from messing with it. SHHHH don't let it out, but I got it for $1499 8O, plus Pioneer sends me Navigation CD's whenever they update the software for free. If you look it up on Crutchfield, it will tell you everything it does. The only thing it lacks that I would like to see better is the EQ. Me being a stereo person, I like to be able to shape my music. Overall, it is well worth every penny, just like the Titan, it may be missing a few things, but it makes it up for it in all the other areas.
Now if one had the navigation sytem as well would that block it ot it's buttons etc?

S.O.

·
Registered
76 Posts
S.O. I didn't understand your question.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts