Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 06 se model, that came with a rockford fosgate audio setup, i installed an aftermarket head unit everything work with the stock setup but iam unable to use the steering wheel radio controls, my question is, is there anything i can do to fix this or something i can by to hook up the controls to my radio. thanks

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Yes there is, but I don't recall what the little adapter box is called. Some type of Loc box. Somebody will post. And there is a particular brand usually referenced for this exact application.

·
Premium Member
8,458 Posts
from an old post

Nope have the PACSWIX which lets you program the steering wheel controls to interface with aftermarket headunit.

Get ahold of tech12volts he will hook you up with what you need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The product is very good. and you can actually program any of the buttons to do different features, as long as the new radio has the functions available via is wired remote port. I used the up arrow for track up or seek up and the down arrow for presets. On newer trucks youcan also use the phone buttons or use them for for other features like source or mute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.