Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not really new but joined within the last month...

I'm Steve and I live in Richmond (Powhatan), Virginia, I am in the Virginia National Guard fulltime (AGR) and have a 2004 Smoke Nissan Titan XE. I bought my Titan in March of 04.
I also have a 1969 Chevy C-10 Small block 350(resto project) and recently sold my 1981 BMW 528i which can be seen at firstfives.org in the car of the month I believe it won in Feb. 2002.
I am alos married and have three kids and turn 27 this month! That's about it...

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey Steve,

Nice to hear a little more about anyone on Club Titan.

Happy Birthday in Advance!!!

Sounds Like you are proud of your family and vehicles (Like Me) Gotta Love It!!!

Joe Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well I'd say that's about enough :) Welcome, Steve...I'm new myself and I think you're finding what I did. Good bunch of people...just waitin' on mods to come out. Titan up and see you around the posts!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome SimplyTitan! (I've probably already told you that, though LOL)

I just ETS'd last October from the Arkansas Guard. Had enough of it....gotta pursue the "Bread and Butter" Career. :D

Welcome again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad to be here !

Like to say I,m Glad to be here ! I just got my 2006
Titian Crew Cab and lovin It ! Anybody here from the Buckeye State(Ohio ) Hope so , Hope to get to meet all of you at some time or another shouts out from Columbus
Peace and God's Blessings upon you all !

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Buckeyes are welcome too...

I must admit, although it gives me great pains as both an MSU (undergrad) and U of M (graduate) alumni to invite any Buckeyes (JK, LOL), I would like to see some more Michiganders, Buckeyes and maybe, just maybe, some more folks from Illinois, Indiana and Penn Staters at the Jersey meet!

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
This post threw me for a loop.....it's over a year old!!!

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
cujo said:
I must admit, although it gives me great pains as both an MSU (undergrad) and U of M (graduate) alumni to invite any Buckeyes (JK, LOL), I would like to see some more Michiganders, Buckeyes and maybe, just maybe, some more folks from Illinois, Indiana and Penn Staters at the Jersey meet!
There should be an award (or at least an extra hot dog) for whoever travels the farthest, but I'm sure there will be someone that is traveling further than this here Gator and his wife (lol) ??

I have tried my hardest to get Rossi there but have given up on that quest, and now I'm working on RC (rcantu).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts