Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this over at TitanTalk some time ago and got no answer. I keep forgetting about the warning stickers on my sun visor. (no old man jokes) Has everybody else taken them off? Do they just peel off easy?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I never mess with them. I just leave them there. I never use them anyway.
M4ck

·
Registered
507 Posts
I agree with m4ck. Probably best to leave them alone. They look tacky, but might look really bad if they don't come off clean. If someone has tried and been successful in removing them, I would be interested in hearing how. Otherwise, I plan on leaving them alone!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
DeesT said:
I just put a cd holder on mine to cover those stickers :D
I removed them on my last truck and it did leave a slightly discolored area that I found impossible to remove. I think DeesT has the best idea because I did the same...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Also if ya wanted to spend the extra $ , you could take them to a trim shop and have them covered. I would, but i'm poor :(

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
BiXLL said:
I asked this over at TitanTalk some time ago and got no answer. I keep forgetting about the warning stickers on my sun visor. (no old man jokes) Has everybody else taken them off? Do they just peel off easy?
I think they're screened on the cloth, so no you can't.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is a glue remover you can buy at home depot and such that works better than warm water. It penetrates the sticker and causes the glue to de-gel. I still wouldn't remove the stickers though it will have some dicoloration.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Someone here or on another forum tried to remove the stickers and ended up ruining the visors. He had to replace them.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts