Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Great shots Demond. Thanks for doing this. I saw lots of good stuff/ideas! Nice day there! :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Sick Pictures, Wish i couldve gone!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
im gonna plan on making that 5 hr drive from vegas to there next year even if gas will cost more than flying by plane in an hr!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ravelo said:
sweet there was mad tight cars there. those transformer emblems are pretty cool on the titan.

That is TT Member DRTYAZN I am not sure if he is on this site or not.

Zyaaa said:
im gonna plan on making that 5 hr drive from vegas to there next year even if gas will cost more than flying by plane in an hr!
I want to say there was atleast one AZ titan there it was either the black or silver on sitting on 24's. Lokking at the picture again it had to be the silver

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Great pics. That looks like one heck of a meet! Some really sexy infiniti's there!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kuntao said:
Demond great pics man...Man I should made my trip to Cali for this meet..lol....Did they use the dyno at the meet? What did the stage 3 supercharger do on the dyno? And is the stage 3 released to the public yet? They said it would be ready for this meet....
I am not sure about the super charger stuff we were actually parked outside the stillen compound so we stayed near the trucks. I was later invited to park my truck inside the compound later by kyle. There was an infiniti that put down 500+hp on the dyno but I walked up as it was pulling away.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.