Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
cburns1101 said:
Great pics.... How about planning a "TITAN DAY MEET" so we can all get together
A Titan Meet would be Sweet!! Try setting a Date and a Location thats close for All SD, OC, IE and LA Members

·
Registered
444 Posts
I can talk to the guys over @ Competitive Edge if you guys are up for it , they moved to Riverside and have lots of space for a meet. Last time they did a meet they raffled an intake, grill ,exhaust and gave out a bunch of stuff.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
cburns1101 said:
I can talk to the guys over @ Competitive Edge if you guys are up for it , they moved to Riverside and have lots of space for a meet. Last time they did a meet they raffled an intake, grill ,exhaust and gave out a bunch of stuff.
I say go for it!!! RiverSide is pretty close to everyone, Wont hurt to try.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
i wish i lived in california!!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
cburns1101 said:
That was a fun meet except for the winds and fire. I was stuck on the 15 for about 1.5hrs with the winds whipping the fire all around us. lets us know when and I will try and be there.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.