Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading on Titan Talk where a guy called Stillen and they said that the supercharger for the Titan is now available. The supercharger includes a 3 year/ 36000 mile warranty. He said that he would have prices and availability later on today.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Excellent. Who is gonna be the first to get one?? I am definately in for the rear sway bar.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Endurance4life said:
I was reading on Titan Talk where a guy called Stillen and they said that the supercharger for the Titan is now available. The supercharger includes a 3 year/ 36000 mile warranty. He said that he would have prices and availability later on today.
Yikes! Sounds like alot of :money:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:

GETSOMZ28 said:
Excellent. Who is gonna be the first to get one?? I am definately in for the rear sway bar.
Hey.......what's all this about a rear sway bar(I mean roll bar)? :?

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Come on JT...this has your name all over it. Now I want a full documentary on this and lot's of hand shots!!

M4ck...love the site...but I have an ideal for a new one....one of them fetish sites staring JT's hands. :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Rossi said:
Come on JT...this has your name all over it. Now I want a full documentary on this and lot's of hand shots!!

M4ck...love the site...but I have an ideal for a new one....one of them fetish sites staring JT's hands. :roflmao:
Man you laugh but you know if you can think of a fettish then there are a few thousand people that are already into that. JT is just losing money every day he doesnt start his own site.
Oh yeh I get to see his hands in person Sunday. Going to have lunch with him and his wife. hehe

LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
753 Posts
Let's hear the possbile skinny on that Stillen Supercharger. Will it run about the same as what's available on the 350Z? Maybe 9psi?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts