Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, I am a first time poster and a new member. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out. I have a 07 Titan LE loaded but without the DVD and nav package...biggest mistake of my life! Should have upgraded when I bought the truck :( The question I have is that I found a used stock DVD consol and a nav stereo for $600...can I install these in my truck with LITTLE modifications? I am a semi-technical kind of guy but I would prefer to keep it simple. Any opinions???

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hmmm....Could be possible?!? I installed a pioneer Dvd nav unit in mine and there were two or three unused wiring pigtails under the dash in that general area. I'm not sure if they wire every truck up from the factory with all of the same wiring schematics or not,but thats the first thing I would check.If the pigtails aren't there it could be a nightmare deciphering wiring diagrams to try and wire that factory unit up. I would have just gone aftermarket. I spent 650 on a brand new Pioneer Premier 7" Dvd/Nav unit that makes the factory one look like junk...but thats my opinion !! Plus its easy to fool the system so you can watch video/movies while on the move ! Heard the factory units are very hard to fool and you have to have the parking brake engaged to watch movies or video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts