Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is stock in the rear. If I buy and mount a PRG offroad traction bar kit now will I have to move the front brackets when I add a Deaver pack later down the line? or just extend the bars?

Thanks in advance,
-Nick

·
Registered
179 Posts
They are adjustable, but i really dont know how much. You may want to ask Greg. Im not sure but to me they look like they could adjust pretty easily from 0-4 inches of lift. but again call Greg to confirm.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
got an answer for you. as u may know, i had my truck lifted about 5 inches in the rear and i put offroad traction bars on it. i had thought about the what if i dropped it a little factor and adjusted the bars about half way out and welded the mounts there. well, i didnt think id ever drop the truck back to stock much less 2-3" lower than stock but i did. there was enough adjustability in them to barely make it work.
if you mount them at stock height, sink the bolts all the way in and weld the mounts there. then all you have to do is adjust the bolts out after you lift it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you were able to adjust for an 8" difference? So stock to no more than a 4" lift is definately do-able.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts