Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CURRENTLY RUNNING MY DVD AND TV TUNER THRU A FM MOD DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A RADIO DASH KIT OUT YET FOR OUR TITANS TO REPLACE THE STOCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can order the 04 XE face place from Nissan, or Scosch also have them now. I got mine the other day from Scosch, it comes with two pieces...the entire piece to cover where the stock radio was at for a Double Din aftermarket radio, and an insert to be able to put a Din size radio in, with a pocket underneath.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU MY BROTHER ILL LOOK IT UP WHAT RADIO DID YOU PURCHASE I WONT COPY I PROMISE

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the Pioneer Avic-N1. Somone else on here has a picture of one installed, can't remember who it was though. I am pulling it from my Intrepid, I love that radio almost as much as my Titan, so that's saying a lot.

·
Registered
446 Posts
MARLO27 said:
CURRENTLY RUNNING MY DVD AND TV TUNER THRU A FM MOD DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A RADIO DASH KIT OUT YET FOR OUR TITANS TO REPLACE THE STOCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
As long as you don't have the bench seat you should have the factory DVD prewire. I have a how-to thread here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no i dont have a bench seat i went to the scorch web site to try to get the replacement kit for the dash but they emailed me back saying the dont do that do you have any idea where i can go for the replacement kit..

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got mine ordered thru a auto stereo dealer. It's easier for me to go thru them to get the stuff I want quick and cheaper. Not saying that would happen for you, but worth a try.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill try them i asked the guy who put in my other stuff but he said it was not out yet but he might of been blowing me off

thank you brother get those pics to me when you get a shot

·
Registered
446 Posts
Are you wanting to replace the radio because of the FM mod? or just to get a better HU? If it's to get rid of the FM mod you should be able to connect to the factory dvd wiring. Sorry if I misinterpreted your first post.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i got you ill ask the guy to try to do that because when i run it on the fm channel it gets static and it sucks so ill ask the guy to do the dvd pre wire spot for me thank you

mauro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts