Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im thinking of adding a sub to my truck but my ? is i have a stock radio none rf does it have the rca jacks and the other hook ups for the amp and speaker to run it also i was looking at tech12volts packages i have never heard of RE speakers or subs r they any good thanks

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just bought an infinity basslink and I love it! way more bass than I need and great quality.

I got mine for $202 new. Came with options to hook up via RCA or splice into factory speakers. I spliced into the rear speakers and it sounds great.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where did you get that and does it need an amp or how doyou hook it up

·
Registered
894 Posts
where did you get that and does it need an amp or how doyou hook it up
I got mine online. I'll sell ya mine for $200 flat - I'll cover shipping and include amp wire kit. Moving to Seattle and am parting with items I don't need to make the move cheaper..I could use the space more than the sound.

It's an all-in-one unit. This isn't cheap crap either.. Infinity makes some great speakers! Usually too expensive for my pocket book...

It's pretty straight forward..amp wire kit has a power cable that connects to battery. Ground wire that bolts to frame close to amp. Then a plug with four wires comming out of it - plug goes into amp.. and the four wires splice into your rear door speakers. Or if you have RCA jacks in the back of your stereo,you could just hook those two up.

Took me less than an hour to set mine up in the truck.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a cool setup however i would like to still have my back set and that doesn't look like you can have that

·
Registered
894 Posts
I dunno. You can mount it horizontal too. I have it ins talled in my SUV. I don't drive the Titan anymore. (that pic is off the internet..dont have any pics uploaded yet)

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
thats a cool setup however i would like to still have my back set and that doesn't look like you can have that
That unit will fit under the rear seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts