Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday is a new week. Submit your Titan pictures if you want to see your truck in the lime light. This will be a weekly thing done every sunday. BiXLL was the lucky man last week. Time for a new one. Post your pictures here.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys it is Sunday and if you want your pictures in on the selection for this weeks pick for the top of the page you better get them posted. I will pick them tonight when I get home from work. Remember get some good pictures with nice backgrounds.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheMightyTITAN said:
I put mine in the gallery- does that count?
Yeh that counts. What we are really looking for though is pictures of the Titan without anything behind them except the great outdoors. In the woods or at the beach in the mountains or desert. Something that is just the truck and nature. And no I'm no tree hugger lol. Just want some nice pictures. Any picture posted in response to this or any picture in the gallery is automatically in the running to be picked. I do the picking when I get home from work on Sunday night. You will see the change Monday when you come back. I don't tell anyone who is gonna win you just get suprised when its up there. By the way I think your truck is awesome looking. I love the red. Wish they woulda had an XE in red when I got mine. The wife thinks I should get it painted. Don't think so though. I will stick to silver for a couple years then trade.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL I looked at the wrong one yours isn't red. Its blue. Nice truck still somehow I got mixed up when I went to the gallery. That was 04sedona's I saw that was red.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
When you going to change that pic aat the top? its been there awhile

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Time for a deep water Titan to grace the top of the site. :wink: How about it M4ck?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
always got a couple of pics of me doing some 4x4ing, of coarse after that deep water titan. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need to get back in the habbit of changing it every Sunday. I will do it this weekend guys.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
While your working on things, fix the email notification!

Never mind, its fixed!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL
Told you I figured they were working on the mail server.
heh

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
m4ck said:
LOL
Told you I figured they were working on the mail server.
heh
I hate it when your right!!!! That dang "heh" of yours. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts