Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
WOW!! That is one sweet looking Titan,very very nice mod!!!!! It makes my mouth water!!Thanks for the information and the pics!!!!

Gregg

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Dang man I am all kinda jealous at this point. Plus I got Greggs above me droolin all over me and my post. Jeez If I ever hit the lottery I will get my Titan lifted.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
damn thats nice. how do you like the procomp lift? ive been lookin into it and would apreciate some info from someone who owns this. thanks

·
Registered
870 Posts
Great looking truck, now let's see some pictures of it doing what it was designed to do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey your truck looks great. How does your truck handle with a body lift. I just bought a cst 8 inch and a 3 inch body lift. what kind of tires are you running they look sweet too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
damn thats nice. how do you like the procomp lift? ive been lookin into it and would apreciate some info from someone who owns this. thanks
SORRY MAN DAILY DRIVER AND ITS 2WD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JERSTITAN said:
hey your truck looks great. How does your truck handle with a body lift. I just bought a cst 8 inch and a 3 inch body lift. what kind of tires are you running they look sweet too.
THEY ARE 37 X 12.5 17 BFG MUD TERRAINS

HANDLES GOOD NOT A RACE CAR BUT GOOD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
GREAT LIFT , AWSOME PRODUCT , THEY PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO IT AND IT SHOWS

·
Registered
94 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
hey your truck looks great. How does your truck handle with a body lift. I just bought a cst 8 inch and a 3 inch body lift.

w/ the 3 inch body lift...what does this do w/ the trucks warranty?

i have the CST 8" lift..and im thinkin of doin the body lift too.
but i only have 10k on the truck..wouldnt wanna void more warranties.
i do not go offroadin..so the lift would just be for looks..and looks.=)

any input would be highly appreciated.

JASHELL1562 said:
IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WAS WONDERING ABOUT HOW TO RUN 37'S WITH OUT CUTTING THIS IS IT.
6" PROCOMP AND 3" BODY LIFT

did you ever have warranty issues bcoz of the body lift?

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
So what set-up you have on your lift? I figure you have the stage 1 with new coils and rear shocks right? because I don't think you can add a 6" rear lift with the stage 1's shocks, or is that what you got?

·
Registered
547 Posts
I like the look, but I couldn't live with the slower performance of 37's. Maybe 35's, but no more. It does look good though.

ALL BODY LIFT KITS are time consuming. But they are a CHEAP lift. Just have to loosen all the wire mounts and drop the radiator, etc etc, put a 3 inch block under every body mount. Lengthen some hoses. That sort of thing. Should not effect the warranty anymore than a standard lift. Probably would effect it less, because you are only lifting the body off the frame, not messing with drivetrain components.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Here is a 3 inch body lift and Pro Comp 6 inch

Attachments

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
How hard is to put a body lift? Is it something that can be self done, or needs to be done at a shop? I might consider this in the future. How's the ride with it?

·
SHIFT_Quick_Draw_Keyboard_Master
4,375 Posts
goval said:
How hard is to put a body lift? Is it something that can be self done, or needs to be done at a shop? I might consider this in the future. How's the ride with it?
not sure about the titan, but i did one on my last 2 vehicles , a sierra z71 and an f150 cc, the ford was a pain in the @ss, they use locktite on evrything but they really aren't that complicated

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just alot of lengthening lines, lowering the radiator, lengthening the fuel tank hose, raising the bumpers up to match the new height, putting the 3 inch blocks under each mount. It is very time consuming, and its not a one person job for the most part. But it is what it is, a CHEAP lift kit, cheap as in price. The ride is the same, as the suspension stays the same.

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
EastCoast4whlr said:
Just alot of lengthening lines, lowering the radiator, lengthening the fuel tank hose, raising the bumpers up to match the new height, putting the 3 inch blocks under each mount. It is very time consuming, and its not a one person job for the most part. But it is what it is, a CHEAP lift kit, cheap as in price. The ride is the same, as the suspension stays the same.

Do you need any kind of special tools, and so forth? How do you put the spacers on each mount? How would you lift the body without lifting the frame, so you can install the spacers?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts