Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if u guys had any advice on lifting a titan with a suspension lift and a body lift. The suspension lift is a cst 8 inch and the body lift is 3 inches. I cant seem to find any pictures anywere of a decently lifted titan, thanks for your help.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard man. Here is a picture of one.



There are lots more around here. Check the members gallery. There are a ton of them from the Sema Show.
M4ck
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
2WD or 4WD

Nice lifts. Are they 2 or 4WD? If 2WD, how high and what brand lifts are they?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
the 2nd pic is the project truck from the Sport Truck magazine. it is a 2x4 with the cst 8" lift and there own 3 " body lift that they had to fab up. the rims are some boyd coddington 18's on some 37" BFG's. it has a gibson 3"single exaust on it with the AEM cold air intake. paint is done by Musso motorsports and Kaotic.
i have step by step pics and directions of the install of this 8" CST lift kit. does anybody want me to scan them and put them on the site?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
I was wondering if u guys had any advice on lifting a titan with a suspension lift and a body lift. The suspension lift is a cst 8 inch and the body lift is 3 inches. I cant seem to find any pictures anywere of a decently lifted titan, thanks for your help.
I would avoid a body lift if I were you, unless you are just going for the "show" of it to clear larger tires and don't plan on doing any off-roading.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
NateL said:
JERSTITAN said:
I was wondering if u guys had any advice on lifting a titan with a suspension lift and a body lift. The suspension lift is a cst 8 inch and the body lift is 3 inches. I cant seem to find any pictures anywere of a decently lifted titan, thanks for your help.
I would avoid a body lift if I were you, unless you are just going for the "show" of it to clear larger tires and don't plan on doing any off-roading.
why??
And yes pls show step by step instructions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont get me wrong i love too off road, but im not gunna tear up my 35,000 titan, so it will probally be a pavement pounder for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
the 2nd pic is the project truck from the Sport Truck magazine. it is a 2x4 with the cst 8" lift and there own 3 " body lift that they had to fab up. the rims are some boyd coddington 18's on some 37" BFG's. it has a gibson 3"single exaust on it with the AEM cold air intake. paint is done by Musso motorsports and Kaotic.
i have step by step pics and directions of the install of this 8" CST lift kit. does anybody want me to scan them and put them on the site?
Yes, please post instructions for installing the CST lift! Thanks!! Is it for the 4x2 or 4x4?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top