Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
4-time Titan owner...and hopefully will have #5 in the near future.
I've had a 2004 Off-Road SE crew cab sold it to buy my daughter her college car in 2007
Bought an '07 extended cab XE after being without Titan for a couple of months
Traded the 07 for an '11 4X4 LE crew cab

I gave it to my other daughter and son-in-law after the realized they needed a second car and were trying to figure out how to afford one on his Army E-4 pay so, I went without a Titan for a few years and drove a used Frontier just to get me by. We bought a '17 Maxima a couple of years back for my bride to drive but I STILL had the need for a Titan.

Just last week I found on in San Antonio. A 2005 XE 4X4 crew cab in decent shape and a GREAT toy/work truck so.....BACK IN THE SADDLE.

As soon as my bride's Maxima is paid for, I will HAVE to get a new Platinum Reserve...

So, glad to be here. I ask a lot of questions and enjoy good tech discussion. I appreciate everyone's insight into their know-how of Titans because I never quit learning and never quit asking.

Looking forward to good discussion.

·
Vendor
352 Posts
Welcome to the community! Glad to have you join us. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts