Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my titan didnt come with fogs but the wiring was there behind the bumper, I ordered oem lights and put them in and no power to the fogs. "Mavetitan" had the same thing and had the bcm reprogramed to "with fog lights" and his worked. Now I got a stalk with fogs and a bcm from a pro 4x4 that was wrecked, could I just swap the bcm or should I get mine reprogramed to "with fogs"?

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
No need to program or swap the BCM. Just install the lights and the new stalk with the fog light switch. Note that there are two different stalks, one with auto headlights and one without. If you have auto lights you will need the stalk with that function, however since your truck didn't come with the fogs you probably don't have the auto lights.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And make sure you don't have the stalk pushed forward in the bright position. I did that and when I checked to see if the fog lights worked, they didn't. The go off when the brights come on. After about 20 minutes of checking everything, I realized the lights were on bright. Took them off bright and voila... fogs worked.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already swapped the stalks and put the fog lights in theres no power to the fogs. When you say auto lights do you mean the fact that the headlights are on during the day? because mine are on all the time and when I turn the stalk then my interior and tails turn on Im guessing thats auto lights.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok I so my titan fixed itself fogs didnt work last night just went and turn her on and tried again and voila fog lights work, I wish everything would go that way.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
ok I so my titan fixed itself fogs didnt work last night just went and turn her on and tried again and voila fog lights work, I wish everything would go that way.
LOL, go and do the pimp walk, you are just that good!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Canada vehicles have daytime running lights, US vehicles don't.
The auto headlights turn themselves on when needed (and off when not) when the light switch is set on the auto position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts